Project 2


Week 1-Week 14
Jennifer Tan
Animation Fundamentals
Project 2-Metamorphosis

For our 2nd project, we were introduced to metamorphosis. Our lecturer gave us a basic understanding of how metamorphosis works. To better explain what metamorphosis is, our lecturers showed us some videos for example.




This project is also a group project, however, each of us will be in charge of an element so we could morph our elements. We then proceeded to discussing what kind of elements we would wanna morph. We later came to a conclusion on food. Each of us listed down on what food each of us wanted to morph and we later put it in a chain form. 


The chain goes like this:
Pizza-Onigir-Donut-Hot Dog-Fries-Sandwich-Popsicle-Burger-Cupcake-Onigiri then back to Pizza.

After discussing, each of us then drew our individual food items and uploaded into a google drive. Below are the elements that we drew. I chose the pizza.












I had some troubles with how to morph my pizza. I was to morph my pizza to an onigiri. Miss Anis then gave me some tips on how to morph and she also showed me how I could morph my pizza to the onigiri. I first drew the layers In photoshop.



 And then I proceeded to edit the animation in after effects



After that I added sounds using Premier Pro. Below is my pizza animation.



After everyones done, Debbie then proceeded to put the videos together. Below is the final outcome.




Comments

Popular Posts