Research


Jennifer Tan Qing Ni (0333137)
Design Research Methodology
Research- Critical Reviews

Lectures
Week 4 | 24 April 2019

For this week, we moved on to our second project which is our critical review. Ms Jinchi gave us a brief lecture on what to do for the critical review and how we should start. Below are the slides that was presented that day.



 Miss Jinchi also attached a PDF file on what should be included a critical review.





Week 5 |  1st May 2019
Public holiday today. There is no lectures.




Instructions




Critical Reviews
Week 4
After my lecturers gave an introduction to our critical reviews, we were asked to critically review 10 journal articles that is related to our chose topic. We were then asked to be done with at least 1-2 by the 5th week.

Week 5
This week is a public holiday, so I started to look for journal articles that were related to my topic. Ive got to say, it was a hassle because there was a limited amount of studies related to movie posters. After choosing the journal articles, I began to write it according to the guidelines that our lecturers have given.

Week 6
This week, Miss Jinchi gave feedback on the critical reviews that I have managed to have done. I've only managed to do 1-2.

Week 7
Submission.  Below attached is the pdf document that contains my 10 critical review and as well as a  Power Point Document.






About 2 weeks later, Miss Jinchi gave me feedback on my critical reviews and somethings needed some changes. Below is the pdf file with a few changes.

Comments

Popular Posts