Final Project

27th August 2019-x (Week 1- Week 14)
Jennifer Tan Qing Ni (0333137)
3D Modelling
Final Project


For our final project, it is all about organic modelling. We were required to sculpt a character of our choice. We were given a tutorial on how to use Zbrush so we can better sculpt organic characters as Zbrush is much simpler when compared to Maya to sculpt organic characters.

I'm not a person that has very much experience with human anatomy. I originally wanted to sculpt a fairy, however, I tried and kinda failed on it. So I decided to find something I would like. I went on Pinterest to search for some inspiration. The one thing that caught my eye were the simple monster characters. It really caught my eye (partly because its cute) as it looks simple and nice, which Is what I liked. So I gathered some reference so that I could come up with my own character.

Colorful 3D Illustrations – Fubiz Media


Franco 3D Model for Aaron Harper Lee on Behance

Hiroshi Yoshii on Behance

Diamond Digger Saga Characters on Behance

Fan Arts y otras cosas bien Kawaii n___n | Domestika


I then proceeded to sketch out a character that I would like to model. Below is a rough sketch of the little monster that I wanted to sculpt in Zbrush. I decided to name it- Buttons.




I then proceeded to sculpt Buttons in Zbrush. 







Below is my final outcome of Buttons after sculpting and painting in Zbrush.










Below is the final compilation 







Comments

Popular Posts