Project 3




Week 9 - Week 12
Jennifer Tan Qing Ni (0333137)
Motion Graphics and Compositing
Project 3 - Channel Identity 


Project 3: Channel Identity
Week 9
This week, we were introduced to the 3rd project, which is a continuation of the second project. We were given a choice to continue with the theme of our previous project. However, I wanted to try something different from my Innisfree Channel Bumper as I was kind of bored with the theme already. 

As I was on YouTube,  I was scrolling through YouTube and I was randomly watching a dancing video and it got to me why not do a Channel Identity for the dance studio. The channel I want to make a channel bumper of is 1 Million dance studio. Below is some of their famous dance videos. 






I really liked how cool the dancing was and the aesthetics of the channel as a whole. So I decided to go for it. 

I presented my proposal to the lecturer. At first, it was questioned as my previous theme in the channel bumper was solid. However, with my explanation of why I didn't want to continue, I was told to continue with my idea. Below is the proposal to the 3rd project.  



I tried to find some videos for inspiration. It was kind of hard to find some examples. But here are some of the things that I was inspired. 








The idea of the channel identity is that I would introduce 5 of the popular instructors of 1 Million Dance Studio. 







Week 10 
Below are my photoshop outcomes.







Week 11
I then started animating it in after effects. Some of the title animations were templates. Below is my first attempt. 

After the feedback from our lecturer, he suggested for the ending, there should be a call to action rather than a recap of the instructors. Below is my final outcome
























Comments

Popular Posts